One of the easiest and quickest brownie recipes out there, plus it tastes amazing!!!
During one of my chocolate craving episodes I skimmed through dozens of brownie recipes to finally decide on this one. One of the main reasons was because I was out of butter!!! Crazy, I know. So the particular brownie recipe I was looking for could not contain butter. Luckily enough I found this one on food.com. I did add some chocolate chips on top of my brownies just to ensure they would be super chocolaty, but it's not necessary. :)
Do not be fooled by how simple this recipe is.
These brownies were amazing to say the least. Soft and fudgy on the inside with a nice crackly top. Delicious!!!
This recipe was very simple and I loved that it only takes 40 minutes or less to make.
Easy Brownie Recipe:
- 1/2 cup veggie oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt (no more than 1/4 tsp)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix together the oil and sugar
- Add eggs one at a time and stir in the vanilla
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients
- ***Optional: Sprinkle chocolate chips on top or add them to the batter
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Always give your brownies the toothpick challenge before taking them out of the oven.
So easy right!!! Enjoy!