Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Funday

Finally finished the Bathroom Floor!!!! Check it out!
 So excited to walk into the bathroom and not have to look at ugly unfinished concrete floors!!
 Did a little cleaning and organizing along the way. I am a little bit of a clean freak. Thank Mom and Dad for that!
 This little dude is one happy camper to be hanging out in this cozy spot! P.S. You can find this little guy here. And the shower curtain below is from Urban Outfitters too! I love this shower curtain because it does a good job balancing feminine with modern. I have to keep my guy in mind so I don't "girl" up his space too much! :P
I absolutely adore my master bath. It always was my favorite room in the house, but now even more so!!!!  Not sure if its the purple walls, but taking a bubble bath after a long day makes me feel like royalty. I love it!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Can't wait to read about what everyone else was up to?

Time for Game of Thrones!!!!

Peace.love.Lauryn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment