Friday, April 26, 2013

5 Natural Beauty Products I Can't Live Without

I am one of those girls that does not have much of a beauty regime. I mean, I rarely brush my hair....that's how bad it is....

I still like to take care of my skin, hair and face so I am posting about 5 beauty products I can't live without. I did have to rack my brain a little bit since I hardly ever wear makeup, and when I do its a little powder, blush and mascara. But there are things that I do on a regular basis to keep the important "beauty" parts in check.

 
1. Burt's Bees lip balm. I never leave home without it! It is a natural product that can be used anytime of the year. Burt's never goes out of style and there are no harsh chemicals. It is all natural, of course and it leaves your lips with a minty freshness after applying.




2. Alba Botanica Acne dote is a  natural face and body scrub. I will never use another facial wash ever again!! Once I found this and started using it, I was hooked. Bye Bye Breakouts!!! And I loved that you can use it as a body scrub as well.




3. Dove Body Bar. Ok, so this one does not fit the Natural list, but it really is my favorite soap of all time. My mom always bought Dove soap bars when my sister and I were little. She had terrible skin allergies and eczema and this was one of the only soaps she would use. It leaves your skin feeling so incredibly soft. I did a little testing of other soap bars, mostly all natural, but this one is by far my favorite. Not only will you smell good, but the fragrance lingers in the bathroom as well so there is no need to add fragrance sprays or plug ins in the bathroom. Saves you some money!!





 

4. All natural African Shea Body Butter. I actually bought this tub online. I can't remember if it was etsy or ebay, but they are easy to find. This tub has lasted me over a year and I have scraped and shared some with others by putting it in little containers for them. It is a natural moisturizer and has other healing properties. It is great for cuts, burns, dark spots and stretch marks, muscle relaxation, eczema, it can be used as a pain reliever on swollen muscles, it acts as a natural sunscreen, and can be used as hair conditioner. I will never switch back to regular body lotion. And the African shea butter will never expire!!







5. Last but not least is the Aveda Light Elements hair serum. I first discovered this when my sister worked at an Aveda Salon. She brought it home and I never stopped using it. I use it when I get out of the shower, before and after blow drying my hair and before straightening. This has done wonders for my hair's health. The serum adds shine, reduces frizz and protects your hair from well.....elements as the name suggests.

What are some of your favorite beauty products? I would love to hear about them.

Peace.Love.Lauryn

No comments:

Post a Comment