Thursday, April 11, 2013

Handmade Lovelies via Umba Box

A surprise box delivered to your house with random hand made goods from artists around the country?!? Sure why not!



Here's the deal: For $25 a Month Umba Box will send you a box with a few hand made items ranging from beauty products to artwork to even food! Feeling adventurous, I decided to buy a 1 month subscription just to see what I would get.

I have to say, I was really excited to finally receive the Umba Box!!! My first box came with 6 different items including some blueberry granola (which I devoured immediately), a lotion stick, a small handmade soap sample, a luggage tag and two hand printed post cards. All items were hand made by different artists.






Each item came with a description about the artist and their company. I am definitely impressed and would highly recommend this to anyone who loves hand made gifts. It would also be perfect for Mother's Day!! They are doing a special Mother's Day box that you can order here. Box will ship out May 6th and they are running out quickly so make sure to order soon!!

Peace.Love.Lauryn

No comments:

Post a Comment