Friday, April 5, 2013

Online Shopinista


I LOVE online shopping!!! I am prepping for a friends wedding next weekend so yes, I need a dress!!!!  Plus one of my favorite artists, Dan May posted some new prints today!!!

Dan May is an exceptional artist. You can check out his website here. I love how intricate his prints are. He definitely pays attention to details. The print I purchased today is titled Wisp. I love owls and it just so happens to be an owl print!!!
It is absolutely gorgeous and will fit perfectly in our Master Bedroom.

Here is what I plan on wearing to the Wedding next weekend.



I just love this adorable red lady bug dress and think it would look fantabulous with these mustard shoes. I cant wait until they arrive at the house!!!

And just for shnitz and giggles I also ordered this blouse!

I love the colors and think it would make a fantastic addition to my summer wardrobe and I can wear it to work!! Loves it!

All of these clothing items I purchased from Modcloth. You can check out their site here

I remember way back (a few years ago) when modcloth was just a young lady selling vintage clothes on etsy. Very soon her store blew up and now she is well known for all of her cute mod clothes!! I love seeing all of these wonderful ladies become successful from something they love to do. 
So Inspiring!!!

Well hope everyone has a great Friday! TGIF!!!

Peace.Love.Lauryn



No comments:

Post a Comment