Monday, July 8, 2013

5 Pictures...5 Things....



Picture 1:  

Fresh sage clipped from my little herb garden. I really enjoy cooking with fresh herbs. It makes everything taste so much better!! Sage is the perfect seasoning for pork and is the main herb used in sausages.

Picture 2: 




Making ice cream is one of my favorite past time activities. Not only is it fun to make, but it is even more fun to eat! Plus when you make it yourself you can try fun and interesting flavors.


Picture 3:


Going to the Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings is one of my favorite weekend activities. If I can get myself up early enough to make it when it opens then I get first pick of all the fresh goodies!! I also love seeing all the seasonal items and cooking with the freshest food in the city. 



Picture 4:





I had a lot of fun doing DIY party decorations for David's mom's 60th birthday as well as David's 27th birthday. Homemade decorations just add so much personality to a little space. As they say, "It's all in the details".


Picture 5:




My three cats (from left to right) Luna, Apollo and Clementine. They mean the world to me. Also love this little window nook that the cats can lay in. So glad our kitties have grown to love each other and are enjoying the new home as much as we are. We rarely see them all sleeping in the same spot!



It will soon be 1 year since we bought our first house. So many great memories this year and I can't wait to see what lies ahead the next few years!

Peace.Love.Lauryn

No comments:

Post a Comment