Tuesday, August 6, 2013

~* INSANITY - WEEK 4*~

Not much to update except I'm still doing Insanity!!!



The motivation is starting to dissipate, but I am trying to find ways to keep going.






This weekend I made some fresh fruit popsicles for post workout snacks. It's important to keep your body fueled and I heard that the best thing after workouts is fresh fruit. The sugar helps your muscles and body recuperate. It also helps with motivation because who doesn't want a delicious icy treat when its pushing 102 + degrees outside?!? Gotta love Texas.

I've also been trying to cut back on beer and alcohol during the week. No more beer belly!!!

Got some more goodies at the farmer's market this weekend. And I was really excited to see pears!! I  decided that I don't like spaghetti squash, but I love butternut squash!!



I finally gave in to buying a scale so I can track my weight. I weigh quite a bit more than I was hoping, but at least now I can see how much weight I am losing. Since I just weighed myself this week, I'll keep you posted on the results.

Until then I will keep my chin up and keep doing Insanity until my two months is up.



Peace.Love.Lauryn

No comments:

Post a Comment