Monday, May 13, 2013

~~~~Neighborhood Adventure~~~~

Instead of sitting on the couch like I normally do when I get home from work, I decided to take my camera and go for a little neighborhood sightseeing. With all of the flowers in bloom I wanted to walk around and see all of the different plants and yards that my neighbors had. Plus it gave me a great opportunity to work on my camera skills.


My walk also gave me some great ideas for my own yard and garden. It was a very inspiring adventure.


I know a lot of dachshund lovers. They would kill for this!

 Only in Texas. :P

 This was one of my favorite shots throughout the whole trip. It was blowing in the wind in a field of orange and yellow blanket flowers or gaillardia which are native to Texas. So beautiful!
Peace.Love.Lauryn

No comments:

Post a Comment