Saturday, May 11, 2013

Farmer's Market Finds




 

I love going to the local farmer's market and seeing all of the fresh seasonal fruits, veggies and flowers!! It is one of my favorite things to do on Saturday. I had skipped my weekly market trip too many times and I was really excited to be going there this weekend with my new camera.




There was a lot of new fruits and veggies I was excited about, most of all the PEACHES!!!

Strawberries have been in season for awhile now, but its always nice to snatch them up and snack on them during the day. So yummy!
I was also able to grab some blackberries before they ran out.

I saw this great knitted creation right outside the market near a cafe downtown. So neat!


So many beautiful flowers were set out in honor of mother's day tomorrow. It turned out to be a gorgeous day and I am so glad I woke up early to head out to the market. I always go early to snatch up the good stuff! A lot of times, the farms will run out. What they grow is what they got and I wouldn't have it any other way! I love being able to go to a market and support my local farms by buying all of their amazing produce and products!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful Saturday and happy early Mother's Day to all you amazing women out there!!

Peace.Love.Lauryn


No comments:

Post a Comment