Sunday, May 26, 2013

Long Rainy Crafty Weekend


Sunday mornings are one of my favorite things, and what makes it even more special is I still have another day off work!!! A long weekend was definitely needed as I have yet to take my Vacation days this year. Soon enough....






More good news is that San Antonio finally got some good rain! It was pouring so bad on Saturday morning that they cancelled the Farmer's market. Flood alerts were everywhere and there weren't too many people venturing out of their homes. The cats spent most of the day looking out the windows and sleeping.


This weekend I have been gathering ideas and working on my handmade decorations for a party coming up next week. Rainy days are the best for crafting!!!







I made these super cute little triangle banners. I am still working on the decorations, but I have a good idea of the direction I want to go in. Keeping it simple with greens, yellows and whites since she loves daisies and sticking with natural items such as burlap and hemp twine.




I really enjoy making handmade decor and decorations for things. I feel like it really adds character to a space or event.

I hung them in the living room for now to keep them in pristine shape, plus it helps that they are super cute!!



Hope everyone else is enjoying their long weekend as much as I am!

Peace.Love.Lauryn

No comments:

Post a Comment