Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Quick Update

Been computer less for a few days. Got my new Macbook Pro in the mail today so here is a quick update on some weekend activities.


 Spent some quality time with the kitties.

 Tried my first starfruit.

 Got these amazing blackberries at the local farmer's market and made some homemade vanilla ice cream to go with the blackberry cobbler I whipped up. Seriously one of my favorite flavor combinations ever!! It reminds me of when I lived in Germany. My parents would take my sister and I to the local Greek restaurant and for dessert we would get a scoop of vanilla ice cream with a warm blackberry reduction over the top. Heavenly!


We also went to the Spurs Vs. Grizzlies Playoff Games 1 and 2. So exciting!! I love my Spurs!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment