Friday, November 29, 2013

~*~*~* THANKSGIVING 2013 *~*~*~







Today is just a little recap from our Thanksgiving this year. I am so incredibly blessed to have the most amazing family and friends! We had our "Mannsgiving" the Saturday before Thanksgiving which was fantastic! We have such a big family that everyone has a billion places  to go on actual Thanksgiving so it was nice to sit down, relax and spend the day with everyone we love. Then, that night my sister had her birthday at a friends house. There were four live bands, and we got to hang out with a lot of friends who live in the downtown area. Always a great time when these awesome people get together! Last but not least, we had Thanksgiving at my house this year. I roasted my first Turkey ever!!! It was so much fun to host this year, and the best part is we got to keep most of the leftovers!!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy the photos!

~~~~~ Mannsgiving ~~~~~


















~~~~~ Glassford Thanksgiving ~~~~~















































P.S. Looking for some Thanksgiving recipes and/or decor ideas. Check out my November + Thanksgiving Decor and Recipes post. 

Peace.Love.Lauryn

No comments:

Post a Comment