Friday, June 7, 2013

Black and White Summer Love

I have found a new obsession with black and white. The crispness of the white with the sophisticated black have me searching out all of the black and white items I can find.

Here are some of my favorite black and white pieces that I simply must have this summer!


 ***Note: If you want to check out where I found these pieces, click on the number in front of the description. :)    




  

1. This Black and white shirt from shop ruche. I love all of the different black and white patterns on this one shirt. Plus the tulip back with the buttons is just too adorable!!



2. Black and White Maxi Dress from Mod Cloth. I love the vertical stripes on the bottom half of the skirt. This would lengthen even the shortest looking legs.



 A good pair of high waisted shorts from Mod Cloth. These shorts are an essential part of any summer wardrobe.

4. These shoes from shoe mint. Love the black and white striped flat. They would go with almost any outfit so you know you would get a lot of wear out of them.


5. Nixon Watch. A great watch for a great price, can't beat that!!!


6. I really want this Canon PIXMA MG6320. Still don't have a printer and I am in love with the ease of use that comes with this one. I have ready many reviews and done my research. Not too expensive either. You just have to keep an eye out for the good deals. Plus it comes in black or white!

7. This black and white rug from Ikea is amazing. Definitely adding this to the list of "things to get" next time I head to Ikea.




No comments:

Post a Comment